The IG Technical cabinet has been formally unveiled on ARF TV. The announcement came in a first of the routine press briefings to be undertaken by the new Press Secretary, Na Manyi.
The IG sought to assemble a balanced team in terms of gender, skills and geographical representation, but the key characteristics can be summed up in three S’s. They are Selfless, Skilled Statespersons all.
SIX GLAMOURING QUALITIES OF MEMBERS OF PRESIDENT MARIANTA’S TECHNICAL CABINET
1) Selfless Skilled Statespersons (SSS) who pledge their loyalty exclusively to the Ambazonian liberation plight and our ultimate goal – The total and unconditional independence of Ambazonia.
2) SSS ready to sacrifice resources and constitute the quality number that is resourceful to the Ambazonian liberation struggle morally, intellectually and most especially economically.
3) SSS with a distinct pragmatic attitude in the prosecution of our liberation plight, evidenced in their “walking the talks” modus operandi.
4) SSS with a qualitative, fraternal and honest Teamwork spirit FOR AMMBAZONIA, ready to assist and offer their expertise on a 360 degree perspective in the management and prosecution of the Ambazonian liberation struggle.
5) SSS who have aligned, are consistent and share the vision and foresight embodied in the 3 main IG Policies stabilizing policies in the management of our liberation struggle – The Accountability & Action (AA) policy on finance management, The Building Bridges (BB) policy on collaboration with other Ambazonian independentist entities AND The Complementary Commitment (CC) policy on the appropriate Diaspora-GZ relationship to fast track our liberation.
6) SSS with a proven stamina to identify and resist any form of social injustice within or without, distractions, manipulations and most especially prioritize on engagements aimed at defending the lives and dignity of the victims of the genocide war, with particular focus on engagement characterized by progressive and increasing empowerment of the Ambazonian Restoration Fighters.
See the appointment letter here.
Whether you want to support the refugees and prisoners or you want to speed up the expulsion of La Republique Militias from our land, you can now add your effort. Every effort is significant! Visit www.cid.ambacitizens.com to subscribe or make a one-off donation for any aspect of the Liberation Struggle.
To help with the diplomatic sensitisation you in the diaspora can point your colleagues – third parties to the information on the unmask website which gives details of the plight of our citizens as well as avenues to support refugees, including children in education.